Jennifer’s Speaking Highlights
In addition to being a busy wife and mother of three, she is the founder of The Life of a Single Mom Ministries, a global nonprofit that has helped thousands of churches in 19 countries effectively minister to single moms in their community. She has written for countless single parents’, women’s, parent’s, and discipleship training magazines and sites.
Jennifer has been featured in hundreds of media venues in print, television, and radio with The New York Times, Focus on the Family, The 700 Club, Moody Radio, Family Life Radio, Power Women, and many others.
- 2016 Influential Woman in Business Award (Business Report)
- 11-Time Circle of Excellence Winner in Corporate America
- 2015 Named Top 10 Most Influential Leaders in America by John Maxwell
- 2015 Women’s Legislative Hero of Excellence Award
- 2014 Blue Cross Blue Shield Angel Award Winner
- Founder of The Life of a Single Mom Ministries
- 2012 Business Report Magazine’s Rising Star Award
- 2011 recipient of the Mother of All Ideas Award
- Considered one of the nation’s leading authority on single parent and women’s issues
- 4-time award-winning author
- “If you do not already have a passion for the single mom, you will!” – Nancy Alcorn, founder of Mercy Multiplied
- “Jennifer’s story is powerful and her passion for Jesus and love for people will inspire you.” – Mercy Lokulutu, speaker and author of As You Wish
- “Jennifer Maggio has pioneered much of what single parent ministry stands for. Perhaps no ones story has captivated me more than hers. Her honesty and commitment to help others has touched my heart.” – Joni Lamb, Co-Founder of Daystar Television
- “But as I read Jennifer Maggio’s story, her words took me back. I remember the fear, the frustration, and the little things my son did—simple childish things—that would put me on edge. Her story could be my story. And maybe your story is similar to ours. Allow Jennifer to minister to you right where you are.” – Tricia Goyer, best-selling author of 32 books
- “Jennifer Maggio has opened a wide, new door to share the love of Christ. Single moms are often overlooked in our churches and communities.” – Vic Comstock, senior pastor, Family Life Fellowship, Moberly, MO
- “As the daughter of a single mom, I have never met a woman more passionate about ensuring no single mom walks alone!” – Tomekia Williams, lead pastor of Catalyst Church, Savannah, Georgia
Jennifer Maggio’s personal story of homelessness, abuse, and multiple teen pregnancies has been featured in countless media venues. Her expertise in single parent family issues allows her to minister to both single parents and those who work with them. Below are just a few of the places she’s been privileged to share.
Video & Television Appearances:
Jennifer Maggio on Dr. James Dobson’s Broadcast here.
Parent Talk Radio with Nicole O’Dell here.
Featured inRegister Magazine here.
Single Mom Chat on HPC WebTV here.
“Why I Stopped Going to Church” on iBelieve.com here.
Single Moms and the Local Church appeared Inside the Pew newspaper here.
Where Do Single Moms Belong? in Single Roots Magazine here.
Regular contributor for Crosswalk.com here.
Maggio featured in The New York Times here.