Jennifer’s Speaking Highlights
In addition to being a busy wife and mother of three, she is the founder of The Life of a Single Mom Ministries, a global nonprofit that has helped thousands of churches in 19 countries effectively minister to single moms in their community. She has written for countless single parents’, women’s, parent’s, and discipleship training magazines and sites.
Jennifer has been featured in hundreds of media venues in print, television, and radio with The New York Times, Focus on the Family, The 700 Club, Moody Radio, Family Life Radio, Power Women, and many others.
- 2017 Named Top 10 Most Influential Leaders in America by Dr. John Maxwell
- 11-Time Circle of Excellence Winner in Corporate America
- 2016 Influential Woman in Business (Business Report Magazine)
- 2015 Women’s Legislative Hero of Excellence Award
- 2014 Blue Cross Blue Shield Angel Award Winner
- Founder of The Life of a Single Mom Ministries
- 2012 Business Report Magazine’s Rising Star Award
- 2011 recipient of the Mother of All Ideas Award
- Considered one of the nation’s leading authority on single parent and women’s issues
- 4-time award-winning author