Spring 2022 TLSM Boot Camp – Norwood, LA
This in-person two-day retreat will be at Feliciana Retreat Center in Norwood, LA! Games, canoeing, bonfires, journaling, meditation walks, classes, exercise, meals, and accommodations are all part of this event. Our Christian boot camp was created as a two-day intensive with a small group of single moms to provide much-needed rest, while simultaneously working to uncover root issues that hinder success, developing strong teamwork capabilities to assist in building your own network in your community, and providing a survival guide for life skills that are necessary to thrive, including parenting, time management, money basics, and dating. This is a free, kid-free weekend getaway!
Please note that we receive a large number of applications each year and are limited in the number of moms we can accommodate. If selected, you will get a TLSM Survival Kit in the mail, including: t-shirt, 30-page single mom survival guide, 4 single mom books, enrollment into Single Mom University for one year, a pen, and a journal! That package is valued at $309 and that’s all before your boot camp even gets started!
**Please note this is a competitive process and many applications are received. We are unable to answer status questions regarding your application.**
Pre-Requisites for the TLSM Single Mom Bootcamp, if selected: (please read before completing application. Failure to do so will make application invalid.)
- If selected, applicants understand that as a pre-requisite of attendance, they must complete a minimum of 10 Single Mom University classes prior to attendance (with access granted at no cost to applicant).
- Applicants understand that you MUST have become a single mom no more than 24 months ago. (Note: We are looking for single mothers who are new to this experience and may need additional support to thrive).
- Applicants understand that no childcare will be provided and no children are allowed to attend event.
- Applicants who are selected with food allergies are required to disclose such allergies and must bring their own food, as retreat center cannot be responsible for allergen-free meal prep.
- Applicants understand that phones will be taken upon entry to the retreat center, as the weekend is designed to have attendees completely unplug from outside distractions. (Emergency phone number will be provided to all attendees).
- Transportation will be provided from Baton Rouge, Louisiana to the host site in Norwood, Louisiana. Any additional travel is the responsibility of the participant, e.g. air fare, additional mileage, etc. (Potential scholarship opportunities to help with travel expenses may be available, if chosen. Please detail this need in your essay.)
- Completion of this application certifies applicant does have the dates available for event attendance. If selected, failure to attend event could result in the inability to participate in future TLSM events.
To apply for this event, CLICK HERE
This event is sponsored by: