5-Day Dear Single Mom Virtual Series
Dear Single Mom: Are you tired? Are you discouraged? Are you lonely? Are you angry or frustrated? Do you feel like some days you are barely treading water, struggling to be prepared for the storms that keep hurling themselves your way? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of those questions, then you need to register for our 5-day virtual series! The Life of a Single Mom is offering a free, powerful, 5-day journey on learning to find strength in your storms and get strategies that come from God’s Word.
In this series, you will learn:
- How to battle loneliness in 5 simple, but effective ways;
- 3 ways to prepare for the storms of life & what to do when you’re in one;
- 5 roots of anger and how to process anger according to Scripture; and
- Why many of us face discouragement, and 4 ways to overcome it!
This powerful series includes:
- a daily email with a video teaching,
- a downloadable daily eBook,
- a LIVE webinar on Friday, 6/21/2023, at 12pm CST with a link released in Day 5’s email to answer questions & pray for moms,
- entrance into a 4-book pack Giveaway,
- and free enrollment into Single Mom University® for one year (valued at $199.95)!
This is a can’t-miss, never-before-offered series by our ministry team.
Sign-up is free!
The Life of a Single Mom is a national, faith-based, nonprofit that exists to see that no single mom walks alone. Having served more than 1,000,000 single mothers since inception, we have worked with over 2,000 churches to launch single mothers’ support groups, as well as provided thousands of single mothers with life-changing events & retreats, resource referrals to meet needs, and online life skills classes.