“My hope is that through my own experiences, others may receive strength and encouragement. ~Jennifer Maggio”
Jennifer Maggio is an award-winning author and speaker, whose personal journey through homelessness, abuse, and multiple teen pregnancies is leaving audiences around the globe riveted. At 19, Maggio was pregnant for the fourth time, living in government housing on food stamps and welfare. She shares with great openness her pain, mistakes, and journey to find hope in Christ. She ultimately became an 11-time Circle of Excellence winner in Corporate America. While a vocal advocate for abstinence, and sustaining today’s marriages, Maggio recognizes that single parenthood exists and is passionate about seeing these parents thrive. She left her corporate successes behind to launch a global initiative to see single moms living a life of total freedom from financial failures, parenting woes, and emotional issues. Her passion is contagious and her story has been used to inspire thousands around the globe.
In addition to being a busy wife and mother of three, she is the founder of The Life of a Single Mom Ministries, a global nonprofit that has helped thousands of churches in 19 countries effectively minister to single moms in their community. She has written for countless single parents’, women’s, parent’s, and discipleship training magazines and sites.
Jennifer has been featured in hundreds of media venues in print, television, and radio with The New York Times, Focus on the Family, The 700 Club, Moody Radio, Family Life Radio, Power Women, and many others.
- 11-Time Circle of Excellence Winner in Corporate America
- 2015 Named Top 10 Most Influential Leaders in America by John Maxwell
- 2015 Women’s Legislative Hero of Excellence Award
- 2015 John Maxwell’s Top 10 Leadership Award
- 2014 Blue Cross Blue Shield Angel Award Winner
- Founder of The Life of a Single Mom Ministries
- 2012 Business Report Magazine’s Rising Star Award
- 2011 recipient of the Mother of All Ideas Award
- Considered one of the nation’s leading authority on single parent and women’s issues
- 4-time award-winning author
Interested in starting or improving your own single mom’s ministry? Visit here.