“My hope is that through my own experiences, others may receive strength and encouragement. ~Jennifer Maggio”
Jennifer Maggio is an award-winning author and speaker, whose personal journey through homelessness, abuse, and multiple teen pregnancies is leaving audiences around the globe riveted. At 19, Maggio was pregnant for the fourth time, living in government housing on food stamps and welfare. She shares with great openness her pain, mistakes, and journey to find hope in Christ. She ultimately became an 11-time Circle of Excellence winner in Corporate America. While a vocal advocate for the prevention of unplanned pregnancy, abstinence, and sustaining today’s marriages, Maggio recognizes that single parenthood exists and is passionate about seeing these parents thrive. She left her corporate successes behind to launch a global initiative to see single moms living a life of total freedom from financial failures, parenting woes, and emotional issues. Her passion is contagious and her story has been used to inspire thousands around the globe.
In addition to being a busy wife and mother of three, she is the founder of The Life of a Single Mom Ministries, a global nonprofit that has helped thousands of churches in 19 countries effectively minister to single moms in their community. She founded Overwhelmed: The Single Moms Magazine and currently oversees one of the nation’s largest single moms’ ministries through the generosity of Healing Place Church. She is a columnist with Single Parents Town, Moms Together, iBelieve, Crosswalk, and many others. She has written for countless women’s, parent’s, and discipleship training magazines and sites.
Jennifer has been featured in countless media venues in print, television, and radio with Focus on the Family, The 700 Club, Moody Radio, Family Life Radio, Power Women, and many others.
Jennifer Maggio :
- 11-Time Circle of Excellence Winner in Corporate America
- Founder of The Life of a Single Mom Ministries
- 2012 Business Report Magazine’s Rising Star Award
- 2011 recipient of the Mother of All Ideas Award
- Considered one of the nation’s leading authority on single parent and women’s issues
- Has appeared in more than 200 media venues, including television, radio, newspapers, and magazines
- A frequent guest at women’s conferences, as well as single parent, pastoral training, and corporate events
- 3-time award-winning author and speaker
Interested in starting or improving your own single mom’s ministry? Visit here.